1. Track the latest market profile, industry dynamics, and key policy changes of the application fields of the global micro-nano optoelectronics technology and complete monthly reports;
2. Conduct market analysis of the application fields of the projects at the R&D stage, according to the company's strategic objectives;
3. Collect and analyze relevant information upon the industry, market, and competition of potential incubation projects, and complete the feasibility study reports;
4. Track and analyze the industrial chain and market information of the on-going incubation projects, explore optimized business models, and effectively promote the market to support the project development;
5. Liaise and cooperate with other departments, such as R&D, provide timely support, and cooperate to complete the marketing analysis parts of relevant research reports;
6. Pay close attention to high-quality projects among the specific industries the company focuses on and assist in relevant duties in project sourcing.